Wind Turbine Safety Rules (Refresher)
SafetyOn accredited industry refresher training for applying a safe system of work when working in a wind turbine. Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR) Core Course training has a validity period of 3 years. Refresher training is required in order to maintain nomination/authorisation under company’s WTSR and as per WTSR Advisory Notice – WTSR Refresher Training.
All attendees receive FREE WTSR Training Workbook.
The course follows the SafetyOn Core WTSR Training Course and guidance issued in accordance with Procedure P6 Wind Turbine Safety Rules Procedure for Appointment of Persons. In addition to any updates on the Rules, Guidance or Procedures the course will:
• Refresh knowledge on the WTSR
• Policy, philosophy, principles and general provisions
• Supporting Procedures (P1-P8)
• Behavioural Safety and the Wind Turbine Safety Rules
• Responsibilities of persons
• Applying the WTSR in the workplace
• Course Evaluation & Test
• Optional company specific content
Wind (Onshore & Offshore)
|Who aimed at ?||
Primarily aimed at workers & contractors undergoing WTSR refresher training in order to maintain applicable nominations and authorisations.
Also relevant for anyone with responsibilities for the preparation, implementation or operation of safe systems of work in a wind turbine.
Highly relevant for: