H&S Governance & Due Diligence
The increasing growth of the UK and global renewable energy sector is increasing the interest in investment opportunities. Financial and technical aspects of an investment are always a priority, however, the health & safety risks & opportunities are playing an increasing role in decision-making. This course provides for understanding on how to take a proportionate and risk-based account of issues as part of investor due diligence and ongoing governance responsibilities.
All attendees receive FREE copy of a Governance & Due Diligence guide only available via this training course.
Key areas covered in the standard course include:
• Regulatory & Governance framework
• Legal duties of Boards & Executive Roles
• Understanding the investment risk profile
• H&S risks across project lifecycle
• Due diligence before you invest
• Good governance after investment
• Future risks & “health warnings”
• Practical governance tips
Flexible options – Programme below 1 day course
Renewable Energy – All Sectors
|Who aimed at ?||
Primarily aimed at investors, advisers, developers, owners and operators of renewable energy project. UK focus with a global outlook. Relevant for: