Health & Safety Essentials – Offshore Wind
Innovative eLearning course that provides a practical insight into the “Essential” health and safety topics encountered in Offshore Wind.
This course will cover:
- Module 1: Safe Sector
- Understanding the significant business, legal & technical risks
- Module 2: Safe Systems
- Appreciating the main health & safety systems to manage health & safety risks
- Module 3: Safe Site
- Identifying & controlling Offshore Wind Project H&S risks
- Module 4: Safe Person
- Appreciating the essential H&S capabilities, skills & attitudes of workers
- Module 5: Safe Response
- Knowing how to plan, prepare & respond to major incidents & emergencies
|Who aimed at ?||
Especially relevant to new entrants to the industry and those seeking to transfer into the offshore wind sector.
Also, highly relevant to: