Energy Storage Safety
The continued growth in energy storage applications presents numerous opportunities for the renewable energy sector. However this has generated questions as to what the health & safety risks are and how best to control and mitigate them. This intensive training session providing a comprehensive introduction/update of the H&S risks across the lifecycle of Electrical Energy Storage (EES) project development.
All attendees receive a FREE copy our Health & Safety Project Checklist.
Key areas covered in the standard course include:
• Storage Types: Chemistries & Applications
• Legal & Regulatory framework
• Standards Review (e.g. IEC 62933 5-1 & 5-2)
• Hazard/Risk Analysis
• Risk Categorisation
• System design & controls
• System validation (FAT/SAT)
• Practical site controls (e.g. separation/signage)
• Project management & Due Diligence
|Who aimed at ?||
Primarily aimed at developers, installers and operators of electrical energy storage projects. Highly relevant for: