Wind sector training to help duty holders design, implement and maintain suitable Emergency Response Plans (ERP’s). Covers the scope and suitability of plans during the operations & maintenance phase. The principles and practice as applied to construction activities will also be discussed.
All attendees receive FREE copy of a detailed ERP guide only available via this training course.
The course takes full account of relevant emergency response standards/good
practices (e.g. G+; SafetyOn; HSE/MCA) that exist and are in development in the
wind sector. Topics covered on the course include:
• Recognising the expectations from HSE & MCA
• Understanding how & why some ERP’s fail or succeed
• Clarification of the legal duties that apply to emergencies/ERP’s
• Command & control roles & responsibilities
• Principles in writing an ERP
• What and how to scope credible events
• Planning the contents and format of an effective ERP
• Practical recommendations to make an ERP work
Wind (Onshore & Offshore)
|Who aimed at ?||
All duty holders with responsibilities for the preparation, implementation or operation of emergency response plans. Highly relevant for: